Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Linking European Revolutions With South Africa

So I am enrolled in all good History classes this year. This is an amazing feat given the fact that since I transferred to BYU I have had one good History teacher. I am quite excited to continue on in my history journey.
 With this in mind I have decided to take a new approach to many of my classes. I want to be able to link, what I learn in statistics, with what I learn in European Revolutions, to what I learn in this South African History. I am going to go ahead and state that my Utah history will stand apart from my two other History classes. I dare anyone who reads this blog (which is just me) to try and link European Revolutions to the history of Utah. As for South Africa and Utah I guess you could go ahead and state that Apartheid existed in the Church and in South Africa, but that is quite the stretch. Anyway this is my plan from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment