Friday, September 23, 2011

Library Excercise

What I learned from the library excercise is that it is not the most efficient thing to do a library search. Libraries are outdated. They will soon be a relic of the past. A relic that will be a popular relic and one that will be used by people everywhere, but a relic nonetheless. its worthless. It took me an entire hour to search for primary sources in the basement of the library. I navigated my computer and searched through books of all sorts. I found stuff that I could use and I found stuff that I will use. However, when it really comes down to it why not search on the internet. There are thousands of sights that have primary sources. It takes a shorter amount of time and for an undergraduate's purposes its not worth searching through all of these documents. It was a healthy tool to learn for the future, but for this paper the majority of my time will be spent on google and the majority of my time will be saved as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment