Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I dont know how I feel

I don't know how I feel about pardoning a group of gents responsible for the death of another person. Both examples of what we watched were just rediculus. Why on earth would they allow amnesty to those who had killed someone? I am glad that the white famil that had their daughter killed had forgiven the men who killed their daughter, but to let murderers run free is something that I percieve as wrong. As for the cops that killed the black men what on earth were they doing letting these people free? It is understandable to forgive but recompense must be paid. It is not as if these men beat indivdiuals, on the contrary they robbed them of their lives. As such I cannot percieve how they should be forgiven just because africa was changing to a new government.

No comments:

Post a Comment